Today I got to play with polymer clay for the first time, and this was the result - a little Elsen that now keeps me company in my desk. It’s a little bit messy, but I think it turned out pretty good for a first try!
I also think this counts as my first decent OFF fanart which is pretty cool, the Elsen are probably my favourite characters ;__; ahh sweethearts ♥
WALDO CHAMELEON SHIRT GIVEAWAY OF SORTS!!
Hey everyone! As a way to thank you for being such sweet nice followers I’ve decided to do an impromptu t-shirt giveaway! however this is the first time I make a giveaway so please deal with me eheheh
I’ll be buying one of these shirts to whoever wins this! Here are the rules:
- One reblog per person! (likes don’t count)
- Note how I said “one per person” and not “one per blog”. Watch out, people with multiple blogs! I want this to be fair for everyone so don’t reblog to multiple blogs.
- No giveaway blogs, like why are those even a thing
- Following me isn’t necessary I guess
- Threadless ships worldwide so don’t worry about that U v U
- You must have your askbox open so I can contact you!!
Giveaway ends Friday 24th, 00:00 SCL time (I think it’s GMT-4…). Good luck! :D
PS: Even though the design is mine, the shirts are property of Threadless. I’ll just buy one of these shirts and send it to you, therefore I don’t control shipping time, availability, etc. I assume shirts will still be available in every size by Friday, but I can’t promise anything!!
i wasn’t going to do this yet i did……
i want the second one.
Cada vez que me siento un poco agobiada por la pega (trabajo), pienso en las cosas real-real-realmente importantes que tengo… Siempre me siento mejor :)
When You magazine commissioned me to illustrate a feature about grandparents who look after their grandchildren, I came up with a couple of ideas - both were liked and so both were worked up to final artwork.
This illustration was used as a spot illustration and the other was used at full page size.